MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

www.st.com

Dear community,I found the Q&A but I can't find the place where I can write my own question. So I do it here for now.I have a question about the vl53l0x api. In the API manual they say that you should call it in this sequence:dataInit()staticInit()Pe...

Rvalk.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

MEMS asm330 lhh Power-on PIN INT1 setting

Hi!I'm reading the official asm330lhh datasheet. There is a sentence "INT1 must be set to '0' or left unconnected during power-on" under Table 17 in Chapter 7. This sentence means that when MEMS is powered on, ensure that INT1 is at 0 level or Does t...

0690X00000DXQ5eQAH.jpg
CLiu.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sensortile.box Unable to build FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1

Hello all,I recently got the sensortile.box and was trying to play with the all mems function pack (FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1) but had trouble building the project. I have added an image of the error that I get when I try to build the project. I was able to fl...

0690X00000DXDR3QAP.png
VRao.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unico v9.3.0.0 missing 'ProfiMEMSToolV3.6.13.bin' file?

I downloaded the latest Unico (en.stsw-mki109w.zip) and unpacked it. Since I'm running Windows, I followed the instructions to install STM32CubeProgrammer. But when I try update the firmware, there is no .bin file in the archive. It only contains a ....

0690X00000DYOFoQAP.png
SBrow by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple event detection on LSM6DSOX

I am developing a driver for LSM6DSOX. According to the datasheet, the module is capable of detecting free-fall, wakeup, motion detection, activity/inactivity, and so on.Is it possible, to configure multiple event detection interrupts (especially sin...