MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM6DSOX : FSM interruption working only once after flashing. When I turn off and turn on again the device, the FSM does not work anymore ... Did I make a mistake in FSM configuration ?

Hello,I use the accelerometer LSM6DSOX. I want to get an interruption when the norm is above 8g. So I try to use the FSM and configure it. When I flash (for the first time) the system, everything works perfect ! But when I remove my battery and put i...

LIS3DH configuration setting for INT2

I have seen that this query has been asked previously but there was no answer to it.Therefore, I am raising the issue again here as follows: Currently, I am using INT1 for free fall detection which is already outlined in the AN3308 application note. ...

LIS2HH12 datasheet (rev 5) errata: purpose of DFC bits

Not sure if this belongs to the forum or whether I should better file a support request.I'm referring to revision 5 of the datasheet of LIS2HH12.On page 33, table 27, the function of the DFC bits are misrepresented as a high-pass cutoff frequency ins...

I need help to develoop my own firmware for STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1

I'm doing a final project with the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1. I need to read temperature and sleep the tile box for a long period to save batery. I've never worked with MCUs, only with computers. Someone kwnows where I can find information about how to do it?...

NMart.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS3DWB return zero

Hi,I'm trying to get an IIS3DWB up and running. If I read the register "WHO_AM_I", however, I only get "0" back! The SDO signal changes from "1" to "0" after 8 clk cycles and only changes again when CS becomes high.The IIS3DWB data sheet does not con...

FAsch by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS3DWB - Missing details in datasheet?

When configuring function routing on INT1/INT2 register (MD1_CFG/MD2_CFG), there is a note that says; "Activity/Inactivity interrupt mode (sleep change or sleep status) depends on the SLEEP_STATUS_ON_INT bit in SLOPE_EN (56h) register.But the SLOPE_E...

TResell by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SensorTile.box does not work sometimes

Hello, I'm trying to measure a few things unsing the SensorTile.box. Sometimes everything works fine but then the SensorTile.box seems to be dead all of a sudden. When I then try to connect it to my Windows pc, the pc won't recognise it and my phone ...

I'm using Shimmer 2r and I need to write on SD card using TinyOs and FatFS. I always get FR_DISK_ERROR when I try to open file; both if it exists and if it not. I tried to format SD: nothing change. How can I solve?

This is my TestSD_C.ns file:#define NEW_PRINTF_SEMANTICS#include "printf.h"#include "FatFs.h"configuration TestSD_C {}implementation { components MainC, TestSD_P; TestSD_P -> MainC.Boot; components FatFsP, diskIOC; TestSD_P.FatFs -> FatFsP; ...

FManc.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos