MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VL53L0X running on a 3.3 voltage rail

We have designed a circuit using this chip with the 3.3 voltage rail . Without converting it to 2.8 as it is bellow the max thresh-hold as per the datasheet. We also pulled up the XSHUT pin high to 3.3v using a 10k ohm resistor. In theory it should p...

SensorTile.box #tutorials - Videos

See the new tutorial videos on the Sensortile.box on ST youtube channel!Mode 1 / Basic mode --> linkMode 2 / Expert mode --> linkMode 3 / Pro mode --> link-> Subscribe ST channel to get updated on the latest ST news <-

Changing scale of accelerometer (+-2g to +-8g) in Sensortile

Hello,i want to change the scale of Accelerometer LSM6DSM from default +-2g to +-8g in the Sensortile. If i use the Firmware "FP-SNS-allmems1" and call the function "DrvStatusTypeDef BSP_ACCELERO_Set_FS_Value ( void * handle,  float fullScale) " with...

AS??l.0 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Issue with I2C communication between LSM6DSO and nRF9160-DK.

Hi,I am trying to interface the LSM6DSO (STEVAL-MKI196V1) sensor with nrf9160-DK using the code below.I tried similar code for the BMI160 sensor and it is working fine with nRF9160-DK.Moreover, I tried working on LSM6DSO sensor with P-Nucleo-WB55 boa...

0690X00000AABTzQAP.png
ASoni.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How may I calibrate the LIS2MDL digital compass?

I am working on creating a digital compass subsystem utilizing the LIS2MDL digital compass component. However, I am confused as to how its high & low offset registers function. The datasheet does not go into much detail in its description. I would hu...

ISanf.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is E-Compass library platform independent?

HiI will use ECompass library for my project. I downloaded X-CUBE-MEMS library in which it has ECompasss library and application projects. They were written for your sensor development boards like IKS01A2 which has LSM6DSL, LSM303AGR sensors. Is this...

AAYKA.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos