MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How does the FIFO works for LSM6DSO

Hi,I was wandering how the FIFO works in terms of reading and writing data at the same time. While I am reading the FIFO, what happens with the new data that is generated from the accelerometer? Am I losing this data, or is it stored in the FIFO agai...

Accuracy of IIS3DHHC

IIS3DHHC When used as an inclinometer, what is the minimum angular resolution?Posted on June 08, 2018 at 23:30The IIS3DHHC is a triaxial accelerometer that outputs 16-bit data, 3-axis, �2.5 g acceleration data.So (5g)/(2^16 bits) = 7.63*10^-5 g's/LSB...

htamas by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto-wakeup from low-power mode(standby mode) for STwinkT

from this video in another product, i did understand how to make the stm32 product go to standy. But how do i do the auto wakeup from low power mode. I saw from the reference Manual for stm32l4 To wakeup from Standby mode, there is no need to configu...

reokyouma by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the difference between LIS2DH and MIS2DH?

Hi.​Currently I'm using LIS2DH12, and I found a new product, MIS2DH.​Actually, we are developing a medical device, and it seems that MIS2DH is a accelerometer devloped for medical applications.​But I cannot find any difference between two sensors.​Is...

wonhyuck by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use the X-CUBE-MEMS1 for SensorTile

So I wanted to use the X-CUBE-MEMS1 library for the SensorTile module but noticed that the projects were made for the IKS01A1 and the IKS01A2 boards. Which one of these projects/boards would I need to select for the SensorTile application?

VRao.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access to calculated features for LSM6DSOX

I guess this is a weird question. I am not really interested in the classifying part of the MLC but I am interested in its feature selection capability, I would like to know if it is possible to perform feature extraction calculation on the data sto...

WGeng.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos