MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to use MotionSP middleware library with accelerometers?

I am an absolute beginner and want to analyse accelerometer data. I also seen some example related to Predictive maintenance where motionSP is used but I am unable to understand how to use it in my custom application. Please let me know how to use it...

RJain.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DHTR Marking decoding.

Hi, Does anyone know what the markings are on the LIS3DHTR, Or point me to a datasheet that has the meaning for it please.I'm assuming the first 4 digits are a date code, The C3H is the part number and the last line of code is a batch serial number?H...

SEdwa.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

main specifics of LSM6DSOX

Hi together,I am new to the topic mems and got some difficulties in evaluation by reading datasheets.Many datasheets include Allan Variance plots, bias instability, misaligment and etc..I couldn´t find those parameters in documents of LSM6DSOX.I want...

amuel.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple VL53L1X sensors and FOV interfernce

Hi, I am working on a project which multiple VL53L1X sensors will be placed on multiple robots and they will work in the same arena. As a result, FOV of different VL53L1X sensors will intersect and I am curious whether or not behaviour under these ci...

CBila.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos