MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Movement of a device in XY.

I had a device that need to record data then plot the location. What type of mems sensor should I use?Will it give the location or just reference.CS

ChawCS by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

wondering can i apply LSM6DSOX to personal mobility

Hi, my name is chaehyeon sim, (Student of Pohang University of Science and Technology ,South Korea, sophomore in university)I'm conducting a research program at school.For the overall study, the sensor is attached to the electric kickboard to detect ...

Csim.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Teseo Suite Pro Activation Key

Dear ST Team,what are the conditions (license price, ...) for the activation key to use the Teseo Suite Pro software?Thanks in advance.

CHe by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending large amount of data with USB

I'm currently facing a big problem. I've an MCU (STM32L4) connected to an SD card (SDIO) which stores tons of data (5Gb) from a microphone (ST MEMS). I need to send this data as fast as possible from SD card to my PC. With a serial port this is to sl...

MAndr.233 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM6DS3 pin capacitance

Hi,I am using the LSM6DS3 with I2C at 400 kHZ. I would like to know the pin capacitance value so as to calculate the value of the required pull up resistors. I was unable to find this in the data sheet.Thanks

GTS.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM303AGR date code?

Hi,I would just like to know the date code on the LSM303AGR on our PCB Board. So far I have not found any document to interpret the date code. The markings are 636 AGR.Regards,Markel

0693W000003C0CrQAK.jpg
MRobr by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DE12 pull up resistor values

Hi,I have been using the LIS3DH successfully but I want to go to the LIS2DE12 because it is smaller and only does what I need. I have wired up a STEVAL-MKI175V1 board to a 3.3 v Arduino close to do some initial evaluation. I can't get it to respond a...

RKeit.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos