MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LSM6DS3 FIFO status clarification

I currently have the LSM6DS3 setup for FTH of 0xFFF, no decimation, 1.66kHz, continuous mode with FTH interrupt on interrupt 1. It seems like it is working ok - I see the FTH interrupt fire after about 400ms, which is right on time. When I read start...

0693W000004JVSyQAO.bmp 0693W000004JVCmQAO.bmp 0693W000004JVTIQA4.bmp
jw56 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueTile with ADC

BlueTile can use ADC port? if we connect the signal to ADC port, Can we display on ST ble APP ?  

0693W000004KUh6QAG.jpg
Di by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to program/flash STEVAL-BLUEMIC-1

How do I flash the STEVAL-BLUEMIC-1 board? The STEVAL-BLUEMIC-1 board came with a 5 pin SWD programming cable. What does this interface with? Is there an ST Link tool that connects to the SWD cable and a USB port on a computer?

SHack.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to setup the STEVAL-MKI211V1K

Setup is for the accelerometer STEVAL-MKI211V1K. My laptop is HP Folio 9480m using Window10. Laptop connecter through USB cable to the STEVAL-MKI109V3 running UNICO software. USB Virtual COM port was successfully setup on COM6, on the STEVAL-MKI109V3...

LStoh.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DHH SPI mode?

Can someone confirm which SPI mode (0 thru 3) LIS3DHH uses?It is not explicitly mentioned and from the diagram it seems to be either mode 2 or mode 3 (which start with clock high), but then I'm not too sure.

Resolved! How to configure the sensors of STEVAL-STLKT01V?

Hello everybody, I'm working with my SensorTile development kit (STEVAL-STLKT01V1) for a short time now and I'm trying to get it working. I can connect to the sensor board via bluetooth using my iphone and the ST BLE Sensor App and on the PC (Win10) ...

JStep.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SensorTile.box Firmware upgrade

Hi everyone,I have been stuck at a problem. Initially i tryied to upgrade the firmware on SensorTile.box through the ST BLE Sensor App with some demos without any problems.Once i tryied to upgrade the BLEFOTA_BL_1.0.0.bin file through the app, so, wi...

EDimr.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Peak detection on a LIS3DSH gives 0

Hi, I am working on a MEMS LIS3DSH connected via SPI to a STM32F207ZG having the following configuration:Full scale: 2gOperating mode: 100HzFilter: 800HzRegisters:CTRL_REG3: 0x48 (Interrupt pulsed, active high)CTRL_REG4: 0x6F (BDU enabled, XYZ enable...

0693W000004JGVEQA4.png
SMeye.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debug the Audio_SD example with Cradle mounted

Hello to everybody,I bought the bluecoin evaluation kit and I'm interested in logging audio data in SD, similarly to the Audio_SD example.I have tried the Demo, downloading the .bin using the SWD cable from the nucleo board. Then removed the CoreSyst...

frnt by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos