cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SensorTile.Box - How can i interface the SensorTile.Box to a python script using BLE Connectivity on Windows 10

DDAng.1
Associate

Hi! I'm struggling to get a BLE connection to my SensorTile.Box throught a Python script. I searched on internet and i found BlueST-SDK for Python. However, this is working just for Linux (as i read on Docs). I tried several time installing "Bluepy" and "BlueST" libraries using "pip instal -name-" command. As result, several errors occurred. What can i do? Is there any possibility to use it on Windows?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @DDAng.1​ ,

I'm afraid that there is only the Python code with Linux driver, at least as a package provided by ST (the one you found on Github).

You could however try to ask there (I mean, on Github) if they can develop a code also for Windows, or if they can address you to the right code.

There is the ST BLE Sensor app code for Android, that you could run on Windows with an Android emulator (such as Android Studio), but I believe you are not directly interested in this solution...

-Eleon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @DDAng.1​ ,

I'm afraid that there is only the Python code with Linux driver, at least as a package provided by ST (the one you found on Github).

You could however try to ask there (I mean, on Github) if they can develop a code also for Windows, or if they can address you to the right code.

There is the ST BLE Sensor app code for Android, that you could run on Windows with an Android emulator (such as Android Studio), but I believe you are not directly interested in this solution...

-Eleon