MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LIS2DE12 I2C write timeout

My application is very low power, and I need to save power wherever possible. To this end, I do the following:LIS2DE12_WriteReg(LIS2DE12_MEMS_I2C_ADDRESS, 0x20, 0x08);Which basically puts the accelerometer in power down mode. The LIS2DE12_WriteReg ba...

Resolved! lis3mdl connected to lsm6dsox I2C

Hello, support team.In my test board, lis3mdl is connected to lsm6dsox I2C.From above board, I want to read acceleration and gyro at 1667Hz, magnetic at 1kHz.I refer to lsm6dsox_sensor_hub_fifo_lis2mdl.c to implement SW.But It looks like magnetic da...

JPARK.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why LSB register is always giving ZERO in LSM3DH accelerometer?

HI,In LSM3DH accelerometer sensor datasheet given output of accelerometer is 16 bitthey are divided into two 8bit registers. MSB, LSB registers. LSB register is always giving ZERO as output. only MSB register is giving output.Why LSB register is alwa...

NMale.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! finding Speed of moving vehicle with Accelerometer

Dear, I am trying to find speed of a moving vehicle using accelerometer. Is there any acclerometer with you(ST) ? Please Suggest me one. If any body done with this Project, please Share your Experience.Thank You.

NMale.1 by Associate III
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! lsm6dsox read data in polling mode

Hello, support team.​In my project, I want to read acceleration and angular rate from lsm6dsox as fast as possible.In polling mode example, lsm6dsox_xl_flag_data_ready_get function is called before lsm6dsox_acceleration_raw_get.To faster the proced...

JPARK.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos