MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Flexible Tilt angle measurement/interrupt in LIS2DW12

Hi ,. I uses LIS2DW12. I have seen that 6D orientation angle is from 45 or 50 degrees only. So setting an interrupt for this wont be useful for my purpose.I would like to wake up on minimum angle that I sets, say 5degree/10 degree . How could I achie...

Vsv.1 by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to program STEVAL-BCN002V1B?

Hello! Thank you in advance for your help =)I've just bought a STEVAL-BCN002V1B (BlueNRG - Tile), with the host board to Flash and debug, and i would like to know how i can easily program it. Questions:I've found this video where a STEVAL-IDB007V1 ...

0693W000005BQFiQAO.jpg 0693W000005BQHAQA4.png
DDi L.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM ToF sensor (VL53L1) vs VL53L1X

Hi ST Micro, I have tested the X-CUBE-53L1A2 software with X-NUCLEO-53L1A2 expansion board, I cannot get ranging measurement above 4m using Lite Ranging or Autonomous mode (16x16 ROI). Then I tested the X-CUBE-53L1A2 software with X-NUCLEO-53L1A1 exp...

Ct.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! VL53L1X Calibration Offset

Hi,I am fighting with the offset calibration of multiple VL53L1X. I use the API ULD with Arduino.I build a device to have 4 sensor[4] at 140mm far from a same plan. 2 of them give a good measure, 2 of them do not.I have tried the following process to...

OTELL.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FTP Client Example for STWIN STEVAL

Hi Everyone, Is there any example for FTP Client on STWIN eval board? If yes, please share. Thanks much in advance@Eleon BORLINI​ any suggestion from you?Is there any Third Party library which I can use?Kind RegardsChandra

Resolved! AlgoBuilder: Create a new firmware template

Hi,my goal is to use custom template files in AlgoBuilder. For instance have an extra function or class in the main.c file. Therefore I would like to create a new firmware template for NUCLEO-L476RG as described in en.UM2689.I am working with CubeMX,...

AKato.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos