MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vl6180x Laser Safety Error

Hey guys,I am currently trying to interface a VL6180x to a micro controller and when i try reading the RESULT__INTERRUPT_STATUS_GPIO (0x04f) register i get 0x40 indicating a Laser Safety Error . I checked the documentation and dint find anything of ...

BAcha.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LIS2DH12 value of temperature?

I'm using sensor LIS2DH12, acceleration data I get looks OK. But I'm bit confused about temperature data.CTRL_REG4.BDU is set to 1CTRL_REG4.FS is set to 0 (= 2g scale)CTRL_REG1.LPEN is set to 0CTRL_REG4.HR is set to 0 (= 10bit normal mode)CTRL_REG1.O...

vl6180x under a thick glass

Hello, I am developing a feet scanner with the vl6180x sensors. But I need to protect the sensors behind 6mm security glass, patients will step on the glass. When I read behind a 3mm glass, everything works fine, but when I use an 6mm glass the measu...

Can LSM6DS3 measure absolute angle or Static angle?

Dear Sir,Can we use LSM6DS3H measure a tilt angle referenced to Earth? It has 6DOF angular velocity and velocity measurement. Can we combined these 2, do some calculation to measure its tilt angle / static angle. Which mean when unit turn on or...

MLy by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accelerometer configuration issue

Dear Concern,we have tried to configure the accelerometer LSM6DSO module through SPI interface using NRF52xx DK board. External Module was not configured properly without minimum nrf_delay_ms(10).Is any reason behind this delay, as it is not working ...

srao.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reading data from L3GD20 (SPI)

Hi,did anyone try to connect to the gyro (L3GD20) on F303Discovery board over SPI?I have a problem even with reading the WHO_AM_I register:My code is generated with Cube and I added the following lines:퐮퐢퐧퐭ퟖ_퐭 퐝퐚퐭퐚_퐰퐡퐨퐚퐦퐢, 퐚퐝퐝퐫퐞퐬퐬_퐰퐡퐨퐚퐦퐢;퐚퐝퐝퐫퐞퐬퐬_퐰퐡퐨퐚...

Ala1980 by Associate II
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos