MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to configure and synchronize LSM6DSO to Raspeberry Pi

Hi everyone!I have a LSM6DSO iNEMO inertial module (purchased in 2015) and I have some problems. I hope someone can help me. 1) Configuration of LSM6DSO. I have installed the Unico GUI program on my Windows PC, to configure my inertial module. When I...

GDa R.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! H3LIS200DL interrupt threshold meaning

Hi, all.I am trying to figure out H3LIS200DL interrupt issue. Even if I have set interrupt threshold to high value, I can't see any pulse on INTx line. Also not sure what the INT1_THS register describes. Datasheet shows only 7 bit value.What I have d...

How to unbrick a bricked SensorTile

I tried to flash the FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 firmware (https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcu-mpu-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32-ode-function-pack-sw/fp-sns-allmems1.html) to a brand new SensorTile over bluetooth...

JBrad.4 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use RasPi for evaluation of I2C sensors resp. IoT devices

Electronic designers can leverage worldwide “maker�? trend and use off-the-shelf easy-use platforms like Raspberry Pi for IoT demos or for evaluation purposes - at least as a starting point before you select a suitable component and eva board, tools,...

Kersten by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

FlightSense part with fastest sample rate

My application is uses a linear array (18 sensors) for object presence detection at a fixed distance (~70mm). A range threshold setting is used. The range measurement is not read, only the interrupt is used indicating the presence of a moving object....

CJani.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with flashing sensor tile with st-link and st-flash.

I'm seeing the below issue with flashing firmware on the sensor tile device. I'm trying to test the ble_sampleapp for the sensor tile device. When I use the STM32Cube IDE with a nucleo board as a debugger, I'm able to run the code on the sensor tile ...

PTeja.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos