MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to program STEVAL-BCN002V1B?

Hello! Thank you in advance for your help =)I've just bought a STEVAL-BCN002V1B (BlueNRG - Tile), with the host board to Flash and debug, and i would like to know how i can easily program it. Questions:I've found this video where a STEVAL-IDB007V1 ...

0693W000005BQFiQAO.jpg 0693W000005BQHAQA4.png
DDi L.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM ToF sensor (VL53L1) vs VL53L1X

Hi ST Micro, I have tested the X-CUBE-53L1A2 software with X-NUCLEO-53L1A2 expansion board, I cannot get ranging measurement above 4m using Lite Ranging or Autonomous mode (16x16 ROI). Then I tested the X-CUBE-53L1A2 software with X-NUCLEO-53L1A1 exp...

Ct.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! VL53L1X Calibration Offset

Hi,I am fighting with the offset calibration of multiple VL53L1X. I use the API ULD with Arduino.I build a device to have 4 sensor[4] at 140mm far from a same plan. 2 of them give a good measure, 2 of them do not.I have tried the following process to...

OTELL.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FTP Client Example for STWIN STEVAL

Hi Everyone, Is there any example for FTP Client on STWIN eval board? If yes, please share. Thanks much in advance@Eleon BORLINI​ any suggestion from you?Is there any Third Party library which I can use?Kind RegardsChandra

Resolved! AlgoBuilder: Create a new firmware template

Hi,my goal is to use custom template files in AlgoBuilder. For instance have an extra function or class in the main.c file. Therefore I would like to create a new firmware template for NUCLEO-L476RG as described in en.UM2689.I am working with CubeMX,...

AKato.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Info about sensortile capabilities

Hi,I need to get accelerometer data with a frequency of 100hz and I'm looking for the sensortiles STEVAL-STLKT01V1Looking at the documentantion is not clear to me what is the data sample rate they have by default.Here in the community someone mentio...

ADe C.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Max. OUT Value for LIS2DS12 not as high as expected

We are using the LIS2DS12 in an environment where we sometimes exceed the configured range (i.e +- 8g).We would expect to be the positive maximum OUT Value to be 0x7FFC and the negative maximum to be 0x8000. Instead the + max value is 0x7FE0 and neg...

glalex by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos