MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Raw data from lsm6dsox

Hello,In my test board, data from accelerometer and magnetometer are stable.But gyro data has many spikes even though it is put in desk and not moving.Do you have any idea for what cause this and how to fix it?lsm6dsox and lis3mdl are used for test.

0693W000005CYLqQAO.png
JPARK.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to configure and synchronize LSM6DSO to Raspeberry Pi

Hi everyone!I have a LSM6DSO iNEMO inertial module (purchased in 2015) and I have some problems. I hope someone can help me. 1) Configuration of LSM6DSO. I have installed the Unico GUI program on my Windows PC, to configure my inertial module. When I...

GDa R.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! H3LIS200DL interrupt threshold meaning

Hi, all.I am trying to figure out H3LIS200DL interrupt issue. Even if I have set interrupt threshold to high value, I can't see any pulse on INTx line. Also not sure what the INT1_THS register describes. Datasheet shows only 7 bit value.What I have d...

How to unbrick a bricked SensorTile

I tried to flash the FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 firmware (https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcu-mpu-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32-ode-function-pack-sw/fp-sns-allmems1.html) to a brand new SensorTile over bluetooth...

JBrad.4 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use RasPi for evaluation of I2C sensors resp. IoT devices

Electronic designers can leverage worldwide “maker�? trend and use off-the-shelf easy-use platforms like Raspberry Pi for IoT demos or for evaluation purposes - at least as a starting point before you select a suitable component and eva board, tools,...

Kersten by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos