MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hello experts , I have a query on how to acquire a PCM audio 2000 to 4000 samples nearly from a PDM out conversion of a MEMS mic and display them on UART/USART for every 2 or 5 seconds? Can any expert help me with a coding part. Thanks in advance

MEMS mic -ICS43432+ STM32f4xx nucleo board.i have given a 168MHz HSE clock configuration and used a PDM2PCM middleware too with a 32KHz audio frequency with I2S in master receive mode. and DMA in SPI2_RX DMA1 Stream 3, in the STM32Cube MX.The oscillo...

SG.4 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello ST Experts I have a query on mems mic interfacing STM32f466re nucleo board i am getting a PCM data in PCM_buffer .Now How do I acquire this data and convert it to dB and print serially for every 1 second or 5 seconds .

the noise intensity level print on serially on monitor . from this the threshold has to be set to detect pleasant noise or harmful noises for further coding and analysis.I am stuck at a point in PCM audio data out conversion to dB i.e noise level .Be...

SG.4 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH X-axle value is stuck in maximum value

Hi,I've been testing LIS3DH sensor as an alternative to the LIS3DSH that we are using.In testing with two different devices I've seen that with range values 2 ... 8g the X-axle value is stuck in the near maximum value 0x7FF, while two other axles are...

what format is the return buffer of the PDM2PCM function

Hello,I am trying to understand how the PDM_Filter() function works. If I am using 48Khz with a decimation factor of 64 and a output samples = 16If I call the function like this...uint16_t MidBuffer[16]; uint16_t pdmRxBuf[128];PDM_Filter(&pdmRxBuf[0...

kcire L. by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos