MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LSM6DSO pedometer setting

Now I am using LSM6DSO sensor pedometer function. I found it is too sensitive and want to change it. I found four pedometer settings. They are ****_CMD_REG, ****_DEB_STEPS_C, ****_SC_DELTAT_L, ****_SC_DELTAT_H. I can just understand the function of t...

JXiao.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding Random Obstacle Detection by VL53L1CB sensor

Hi,I am working on designing Obstacle Detection Sensor using VL53L1CB sensor. I have mounted sensor on height 10 cm from ground because till 7cm it was detecting ground.I have tested the range with target of different dimensions, i observed that with...

Akansha by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! This transistor is NPN transistor??

Hi, Everyone.I wanna know this transistor's Vgs and device datasheet.As I know the device number is 'STD 6N80 series', is that right??Thank you for helping me.

0693W000007BBgNQAW.jpg
EHa.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this(358 MZ839) amp??

Hi, I'm Emily Ha.I wanna know this component.'358 MZ839' and I attached the picture of it.Fortunately, I've got reference PCB from my senior, but I cannot find out what it is.I think this component as a amplifier (but I am not sure :( )Please, help m...

0693W000007B1sdQAC.jpg
EHa.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS328DQ Threshold Settings

For IIS328DQ, if the threshold is set to 0.25g, does this mean that it will interrupt if either X, Y, or Z changes more than 0.25g? Our application is to detect a vehicle is moving or not. What is the best threshold to set for this application?

KTeng.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there any SAI PDM example for STM32MP1?

I'm looking for device tree configuration to acquire 4/6 PDM microphones resulting in an ALSA tdm stream. It's mentioned in the official documentation here(https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/training/technical/product_training/group0/30/7d/ca/21...

ARicc.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lsm6ds3: I'm working on Fifo functionality of Lsm6ds3 for z-axis but when i retrieve values I'm getting higher g values of 2g at steady state. Can somebody explain why such higher values are generated.

I'm using FIFO in continuous mode and when i read from LSM6DS3_ACC_GYRO_FIFO_DATA_OUT_H register most of the times I'm getting constant value of 0x0F from this register at steady state. The values generated at steady state are 2g always.

RK.6 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos