cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello sir, i want to ask something about how to access IC MCP3909. is there any example to access ic mcp3909. I'm having trouble reading the datasheet to determine which register is used to access the sensor and also to calculate it thank you

WSapu.1
Associate

I ask this method because I am familiar with Arduino, and I am a beginner in using Arm as embedded systems and also for my research

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @WSapu.1​ ,

please note that the MCP3909 device is from Microchip, so I suggest you to directly ask to their forum for a more effective help, especially in the Analog and Interface section.

Anyway, since the product is an energy metering IC, I've added to this post also the Power management topic, since there are similar products in the ST portfolio too.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @WSapu.1​ ,

please note that the MCP3909 device is from Microchip, so I suggest you to directly ask to their forum for a more effective help, especially in the Analog and Interface section.

Anyway, since the product is an energy metering IC, I've added to this post also the Power management topic, since there are similar products in the ST portfolio too.

-Eleon

WSapu.1
Associate

thank you for the answer sir... this answer kinda help me for my problem

-wahyu