MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ADXL3555 Accelerometer with STM32F4

Hi everyone,I am trying to bring in sensor synchronization for accurate data acquisition in a wireless sensor network built using STM32F407 Discovery. ADXL355 Digital accelerometer (shown below ) provides full external sync by applying an external cl...

0693W000006Fj6DQAS.jpg
MHass.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use the high pass filter in LIS3DHTR?

Hi, I'm using the LIS3DHTR and I read the applications note and the datasheet, but after that I'm still no understanding how to use the high pass filter, so I have some questions.1-The purpose of the high pass filter is to filter de DC component?2-I ...

AJura.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accelerometer and Gyroscope Development Kit

Hello ST Team,I am in need of a 6-axis accelerometer + gyroscope sensor. I would need a development board /kit with access to Bluetooth.I want to try the ADL activities and explore the data being generated.Can you please suggest both products for me ...

MShaf.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LSM6DSL temperature drift?

We have a problem reading acceleration data from the LSM6DSL sensor.The sensor is placed next to a linear controller, which heats the sensor a little. After switching on, the acceleration value drifts away according to the temperature (see Screenshot...

0693W000008xYyoQAE.png
THofr by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM6DS3 EVB "STEVAL-MKI160V1" communication issue with WHO AM I

Hi STwe are seeing wrong response for WHO AM I command,SPI Configuration:SPI Freq- 100KHZSlave Select - Active lowCPHA- 1CPOL - 1bit order - MSB firstsent 0x8F00 on MOSI line and seen 0x0040 and it was random some times we are seeing 0x007F as a resp...

0693W000008xcw8QAA.jpg
SChin.2 by Associate III
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

I read the data of the accelerometer and magnetic sensor from STEVAL-MKI173V using I2C communication. However, 0 is output for the magnetic sensor data. How can I read the value of the magnetic sensor accurately? Please teach.

In addition, what formula do you use to convert the magnetic sensor data to azimuth?There was no error in the I2C communication itself.In addition, I2C communication was performed according to the communication format of LSM303AH.The program is as fo...

KTaky.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos