MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dear Sir Some problem with reading lsm6dsl

I am using lsm6dsl , I need to read the reg who_am_i , I issue the read register every 1 sec , CS is OK , CLK is OK. I get the correct answer only on power up .Attached 3 pics , 

EOved.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Save to SD without connecting to the ST BLE Sensor

Hello, I am using my sensorTile STEVAL-STLKT0V1 with the firmware SENSING_V4. To collect the data, I connect my sensor via Bluetooth to the app and save the data to SD. Unfortunately, it happens to me that if I move the sensor too far away from my ph...

CRoma.11 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use two sensorTile simultaneously

Hello,I have loaded the SENSING1_V4 firmware on my STEVAL-STLKT01V1 sensor and I am using it with the ST BLE Sensor iPhone app, saving the data on the SD card. Since I would like to use two sensors simultaneously, I wondered if there was a way to do ...

CRoma.11 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LIS2DW12 Accelerometers I2C address and read data

Hi all,I use Arduino to read the LIS2DW12 sensor. The circuit of sensor was as below.According to the circuit, the I2C address was 0x18. But when I use Arduino to scan the address, sometimes it has no response. Has any connection I miss?To read the ...

0693W00000AMXKrQAP.png
Kchue.2 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMP23ABSU Ultrasonic MEMS Microphone

Hello, I am attempting to build an ultrasonic microphone for predictive maintenance applications. I have produced a flex circuit per ST's Application Note: 5522. I have not, however been able to pick up ultrasonic signals. What sort of output(voltage...

0693W00000ANMELQA5.png