cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have purchased STEVAL-MKI109V3 kit. And I'm using UNICO software. However, after installing UNICO software, I'm not able to connect the motherboard (MKI109V3) using USB I followed this youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96GOlBPP0pA

SShah.20
Associate II

0693W00000LzLZDQA3.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Macneacail
Associate III

TEh 109 is a test board, you need to install a device such as an accelerometer onto the test board.

Something like a MKI210V2, these are cheap. You need to update the firmware before it will work.

There is a video on that in the mix.

Okay, I have connected STEVAL-MKI208V1 with the board. I still have issues

0693W00000LzSnRQAV.jpg 0693W00000LzRLHQA3.jpgI have the latest version of Unico (9.12.0.0) which comes with following firmwares (C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\Unico-GUI\dfu)

1. eMotionV5.0.27_C3.dfu
  2. ProfiMEMSToolV3.32.0.bin
  3. ProfiMEMSToolV3.32.0.dfu

(Unico-GUI - MEMS evaluation kit software package for Linux, Mac OSX and Windows - STMicroelectronics) It says the software package contains the firmware ready to be flashed on the motherboard. How to flash on motherboard ?

I tried using STM Cube Programmer, but the board is not getting detected.

0693W00000LzSnHQAV.jpg

SShah.20
Associate II

No worries...

I was able to reset the MKI109V3 and enter the bootloader mode to update firmware.

I followed the following youtube link: ProfiMEMS Firmware Update using STM32 Cube Programmer - YouTube

Macneacail
Associate III

The interesting challenge is getting timed data, how did you solve that problem?