MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM6DSO issues with I3C

LSM6DSO will NACK the broadcast after the RSTDAA sent in the reboot probe sequence.Here is the case to reproduce the issue:1. Only one LSM6DSO is on the I3C bus which is in pure I3C mode.2. The first-time kernel boot after power-up is okay. I3C bus a...

0693W00000D1F4WQAV.png

Resolved! LSM9DS1 motion detection functions

Hello! I tried to work with  motion detection function and here is my setup of interrupt pin /* Interrupt pin setup */ lsm9ds1_pin_notification_set(MAG_I2C_ADD, IMU_I2C_ADD, LSM9DS1_INT_PULSED); lsm9ds1_pin_polarity_set(MAG_I2C_ADD, IMU_I...

Zaren by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

There is a compile error in your VL32L1 code

vl53l1_class.cpp, Line 3864ff //Fix for some STM32 boards //Reinitialize th i2c bus with the default parameters#ifdef ARDUINO_ARCH_STM32 if (status) { dev_i2c->end(); // the method end() doesn't exist, you meant: dev_i2c->endTransm...

ritzeng by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VL53L3CX-Satel - i2cdetect keeps changing.

I got the VL53L3CX-Satel kit and it is behaving very strangely.I connected i2c pins (SDA and SCL), GND and VDD (3.3V).I get different addresses every time I run i2cdetect:devboard:~ $ i2cdetect -y 1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e f...

0693W000001qenGQAQ.png
Mdo N.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VL53L1X Long-distance Ranging sensor: I have planned to integrate this sensor into my board. How is the I/O supply of 1.8V (standard mode) generated internally from the AVDD supply? Will there be any issue when I provide 2.9V (or) 3.3V supply to AVDD?

On my board, I have two supply options within the permissible range of this sensor (2.6~3.5V) i.e. 2.9V & 3.3V. Will there be any switching noise coupling to the power supply due to the ranging operation of the sensor? Are there any recommendations t...

MM.11 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos