MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LSM9DS1 FIFO usage

Hello, I tried to use FIFO in way to count data ready . My idea to count sample and if it is a 32 sample in FIFO I read all at once. As far I understand, according by datasheet "Accelerometer and gyroscope multiple reads (burst)" Page 21Data stores ...

Zaren by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DW12TR not returning values

I am trying to run the ACCEL 10 CLICK based on the LIS2DW12TR on MicroPython on i2c protocol.A perfectly working code of the ADXL345 is https://github.com/DFRobot/micropython-dflib/blob/master/ADXL345/user_lib/ADXL345.pyTaking this as a reference I t...

YBend.1 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First value in LIS3DSH is incorrect.

Hi,i'm using the LIS3DSH to read data in different sampling rates (from 25 up to 1600), but in some cases i notice the first data in Z axe is not correct (some times it's too low or too high, for example, first data is -0.7g (or -1.5) and the rest ar...

Hjoma.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems reading Y and Z axes on the LSM9DS1 magnetometer.

Hi,While trying to calibrate the magnetometer, upon successive failures, I noticed that the values that were read for the Y and Z axes are successively repeated until a different value is read (as can be seen below). It appears that there's some kind...

0693W00000APO4WQAX.jpg
PMach.1 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STlink-V2 not found

I have been working for days with the ST-link v2 and the Steval FCU001V1 in Ubuntu 18.04. I have generated the code for the most important utilities to read, for example, the sensors, set the LEDs and send data over the USB.I have compiled the code u...

FUs.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos