STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

How to set tool paths?

I attended a recent ST seminar and was delighted to see the improvements in STM32CUBEIDE! Worked great in the seminar and I completed all 6 projects using MEMS components.It's now been about a month and I'm wanting to spend some serious time with the...

doctek by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Put 'mx.scratch' under source control?

After generating code for a migrated project (from TrueStudio & CubeMX), I noticed a new file 'mx.scratch' in the project's root.Is this a temp file that gets generated from other files or shall I take it under source control?

Hello, I'm usin STM32F042 nucleo-32 board, with STM32CubeIDE. I would like to test it with green led LD3 blinking. I've created a STM32F042 project, but in .ioc I can't set any pin to LED 3 (not listed).

And if I try to add "LED3_GPIO_CLK_ENABLE();" in main.c as it's done in "TM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.11.0\Projects\STM32F042K6-Nucleo\Examples\GPIO\GPIO_IOToggle", I'm getting an error "undefined reference to `LED3_GPIO_CLK_ENABLE'". I hav...

undefined reference to `HAL_UART_Init'

I am trying to get UART working on a project for debugging purposes but I can't get my project to compile correctly. I have uncommented "HAL_UART_MODULE_ENABLED" in stm32f4xx_hal_conf.h but it seems to have no affect on my build at all. My Paths and ...

0690X00000AqtVXQAZ.png

IDE generates bad USB code

Has anyone had success generating working USB middleware in STMCube32IDE? To date, I've tried generating a VCP or an Audio Class device for the STM32H747-DISCO, Nucleo L452RE-P and Nucleo-L4R5ZI-P. Consistently, all fail after about 30 seconds, with ...

x-cube expansions to STM32CubeIDE

Hello,How can I add x-cube...zip expansions to STM32CubeIDE?Specifically I need this one: https://my.st.com/content/my_st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcu-mpu-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-expansion-packages/x-cube-audio.li...