STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM32CubeIDE live expression

STM32CubeIDE live expression can not be changed in real time, this is a very useful function, ST engineer should consider it, because ST's competitor TI's CCS IDE are much better in this, ST should catch up

CJi by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

__ARM_ARCH_V*_ missed

Hi ST Team,I'm working on a project with STM32CubeIDE and STM32F302 as target. I'm trying to add Segger System View but the preprocessor macro (__ARM_ARCH_7__) is missing.This preprocessor macro should be defined by IDE in base on the MCU target.Cou...

FreeRTOS and SEGGER SystemView not working

Hello,I am trying to get FreeRTOS and SEGGER SystemView (3.1) to run on an STM32F103RCTx. I used the appropriate manual from SEGGER to include all the necessary folders in my project. Although I have included all the new folders in the Include Paths ...

0690X00000DCBtNQAX.png 0690X00000DCBv0QAH.png

Can't install MCU packages

After choosing Help→Manage Embedded Software Packages and selecting from the list F3 package I get "Error downloading the file" (more details in attached picture). Tried downloading the file manually and installing using local copy, but also get an u...

AVenc.16 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Cube - dark colour mode

Hi everyone,how can i change the stm32Cube to Dark mode (black background) without change every single colour? If i change only background -> some letters will unvisible because it's black yet. So i have to change (and find out a optimum many seetin...

TThie.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos