STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM32CubeIDE Copy project issues

Hello,I noticed that when I want to copy a project into the same workspace, the following issues occur:If the project to copy is the only one into the workspacace, when I paste it, the IDE pops-up a message for a "null argument" error...If there are ...

simo zz by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Cube IDE issues

If you delete the project folder from the workspace and then put there a copy previously made from the archive, the Cube will not be able to open it.How can I solve this issue?

olezhandr by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Partial error with custom external loader

Hello,i created my own external loader for STM32F767IGT MCU with W25Q256 QuadSPI FLASH.When i read its memory with STM32CubeIDE i can see all of it and the test works perfectly. But when i read it with STM32 Programmer i see only 99999999 until about...

0693W000001qN8GQAU.png
AMerc.4 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

compilation STMCubeIDE nosys.spec

Upon building with STM32CubeIDE I just get > collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status> make: *** [makefile:44: help.elf] Error 1Calling arm-none-eabi-gcc directly gets me> arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: nosys.specs: No such file or directoryAny suggesti...

SWink by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Im trying to get LWIP to connect to a remote server, but im returned with Routing error ( err_t ERR_RTE) when calling tcp_connect(). The card is a Nucleo F746ZG and im using stm32QubeIDE with LwIP added as a middleware

Snuippet of source code /* Initialize all configured peripherals */ MX_GPIO_Init(); MX_USART3_UART_Init(); Print("USART init ok\n"); MX_USB_OTG_FS_PCD_Init(); Print("USB pcd init ok\n"); MX_LWIP_Init(); Print("LWIP init ok\n"); /* USER CODE BEGIN 2 -...

DIsak.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos