STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

where is program file?

I'm just getting started with the STM32CubeIDE and trying to build a motor control projects. I can compile with 0 errors but when I go to run debug it says 'no program file is specified'. If I have a C project named "my_projects" what will the name o...

BTrem.1 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't use C++ linked to Cube Code generation

I am writing C++ projects using STMCubeIDE and running into a problem when using classes or other C++ features.Even when choosing that the project be a C++ project, I can't build the code. Manually changing the file extensions to .cpp makes the code ...

JKahn.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where are downloaded mcu packages ?

Hello,I generated a project with the boad wizard. It actually downloaded a big MCU package. I wonder where this is downloaded and if I can find the corresponding HAL and Low-layer drivers documentation.I am on Linux.Thanks

0690X00000DBkFpQAL.png
MRech.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to get a working Blinky

Folks, I have fallen at the first hurdle. I bought a Nucleo-H743Z12, and when it arrived, I checked the jumpers according to the instructions, and plugged it into USB. It lit up its LEDs and performed as expected : The Usr button changed the LED disp...

MEwen.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is STM32CubeIDE a tool chain? If so why does everyone including STM recommend some other tool chain in their tutorials? Can anyone recommend a good tutorial or other training source for STM32 programming?

I am in the steepest part of the learning curve for C programming and am experiencing typical frustrations. I can't get "Hello World" to run at this point. I appreciate your patience. I have just ordered the Ritchie Kerighan book and another on STM32...

SGill.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos