STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Finding the function beeing interrupted

Hello,I used to work with IAR.In IAR call stack, if ever you break into an ISR, the call stack shows you where you were in the "main" code just before the ISR fired.Now, with STM32Cube MX, the call stack only shows the call stack since the root ISR ...

Kuikui by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

I want to make a USB to CAN Inteface for that I recently bought a USB-CAN Transceiver(Auvidea 70200 - contains STM32F042C6U). I tried to do some CAN testing using STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.4.0.

When I built a sample code and tried to do the Debugging using STM32CubeIDE it was showing that "NO ST LINK detected! Please connect ST LINK and start the debug session.".This Transceiver contains 2 channels of CAN output and one side contains USB 2....

RahulR by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

1) Debug does nothing (both menu and icon). No messages, no warnings, no logs, nothing. Yet it works at home. 2) In project generate code advanced settings, turned off MX_BlueNRG update options, yet it still overwrites all my changes in modifying service

Originally, it seemed to work okay. Now I can't get it to work at all after many days of trying, and in addition, whenever I write code, my code keeps getting over-written and my files deleted. I have installed openocd, but can't get the ide to downl...

Resolved! hi2c2 in an external .c

Hello to all.I'm coding an I2C comunication and the IDE (1.4.0) create the Private variable I2C_HandleTypeDef hi2c2; and then the function MX_I2C2_Init. Everithing ok.I'm using an external .c file to handle the I2C communication and how can I access ...

MSole.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE 1.5.0 crash issue

Hi,I cannot import existing project into Workspace. Here's the error log when I try to select a root directory: eclipse.buildId=Version 1.5.0 java.version=1.8.0_272 java.vendor=AdoptOpenJDK BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86_64, WS=gtk, NL=en_...

0693W000005CGxXQAW.png
Gaston by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to write dirctly to a Flash memory address?

Hi, I'm working on Stm32CUBE IDE with STM32LO71RB. I would like to write a version number when I am flashing my device at EEPROM Flash memory address 0x08080000. I've tried HAL_FLASH_Program(), but I have to execute it at each reset. I would like to...

RChar.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos