STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! "Convert to C++" missing on 1.5.1

I am trying to convert a C project to C++. In the previous version, there was a "Convert to C++" option in the properties. I can't find this in 1.5.1. How to convert to C++ in the new version? Just changing the main.c to main.cpp doesn't do it. ...

JGold.2 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I flash using stlink v3 from Cube IDE?

I currently manage to flash my devices direct from CubeIDE using an stlink V2. However the STM32H7 Discovery board I have has a built in ST-link V3. So how do I flash direct from the IDE WITHOUT having to go through the rather tedious process of ru...

0693W000008GS3MQAW.png

Resolved! BUG: Display issue on 1.5.1 with Mac Big Sur

First, is this the place to post bug reports for STM32CubeIDE? I'm seeing a few minor bugs but I'll start with this one in case this the right place. A bug was introduced either with a recent release of STM32CubeIDE or with Mac Big Sur. It is hard to...

AVoel.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Programming 2 projects at once in STM32Cube IDE

I have 2 seperate projects, the bootloader and the end application.What i want to do is program the bootloader code when i program the application (Run as).I dont need debug capabilities for the bootloader, i just want flash locations 0x08000000 – 0x...

sde c.1 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to install (add?) middleware to STM32cubeIDE ?

Hi, Many thanks in advance to help me. And sorry if my question is stupid. I tried to add EEPROM emulation to my NUCLEO Dev board (L476RG). I wasn't able to add this middle ware via the cubeIDE. After that I seen that it is for cubeMX, I tried to but...

dodonny by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

C++ code STD::COUT Using STM32CubeIDE 1.5.1 targeting STM32FF746 Nucleo results in a compile error. Hope someone can advice how to solve this.

Middleware used: stm32_usb_deviceLib, freetos, fatfs, lwip. Compiler output: arm-none-eabi-g++ "../SenticsLib/DebugHelper.cpp" -mcpu=cortex-m7 -std=gnu++14 -g3 -DUSE_HAL_DRIVER -D_DEBUG -DSTM32F746xx -DDEBUG -c -I../Core/Inc -I../FATFS/Target -I../F...

schelven by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G030K8 Linker-error When I modify the linkerfile for absolute adressing of a variable within the Flash-Memory I get an unexpected Error "FLASH' overflowed by 31912 bytes".

I created a motor control programm for the STM32G030K8 with the MCDSK Software and imported it into the STM32CubeIDE. The programm compiles and works fine on my hardware. When I try to allocate some data on the last 2k Page of the Flash I get an erro...

ASatt.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos