STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! How do I fix failure to remove .elf file?

Hello,I'm relatively new to embedded development and have been taking a driver development course that uses STM32CubeIDE. The the board I am using is STM32F407VG Discovery Kit. Basically, I have been creating multiple src main files to test out my dr...

AMark.1 by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to duplicate a ST32F4 Cube IDE project on another PC?

This is incredibly convoluted. None of the many options work.I have v1.6.1 installed on two machines.The existing project is on one, under c:\projectname\project1.In it are these files and folders12/05/2021 18:53      169,656 .cproject05/10/2020 15:3...

PHolt.1 by Senior III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to disable/MASK an exti line ON THE FLY

I'm currently trying to implement a button interrupt and need to disable the button interrupt after the initial call to the isr to avoid excessive interrupt triggering due to debounce. I'm using STM32CUBEIDE/MX currently. The button works as desir...

Craig1 by Associate
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

cubeide freezing

Hi,I have two functions that set visible and invisible some boxes on the same screen. When I debug the main.c and change the variable to call functions, half of the screen invalidates and sometimes, debugging freezes somewhere. Every time it freezes ...

Ezgi by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_SYSTICK_Config() hangs on HAL_Init()

I had a working project in STM32CubeIDE when "suddenly" HAL_Delay() did no longer properly work (with the stepper motor shield). During investigation I found that HAL_Delay was basically hanging forever. No, without knowingly changing something, my c...

0693W00000AP5kEQAT.png
MDaub.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi I am beginning using STM32CUbe IDE and I ant to migrate a Keil uBision project where I have a code calling two ASM functions.

these are the functions__asm void my_strcpy(const char *src, char *dst){loop   LDRB r2, [r0] ; Load byte into r2 from memory pointed to by r0 (src pointer) ADDS r0, #1 ; Increment src pointer   STRB r2, [r1] ; Store byte in r2 into memory pointed ...

HMero.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos