STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Long timer interrupt periods

Hello,I would like to have timer interrupts every 10 minutes for temperature readings. Also, I would like to have opportunity to change this period in the code. How could such long period be implemented? Are there any examples? I am using STM32L011F4...

Indois by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello, Problem with new firmware version FW_F7 V1.16.1

When i open my .ioc file a popup windows appears with"this project was setup using STM32Cube firmware version FW_F7 V1.16.0 then new STM32Cube V6.2.1 works best with ...."I've tried the two options "continue" and "update" after that i have the follow...

SCAYL.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IDE different view to BLE files, no .h files

Using FreeRTOS heart rate example VS Custom sequencer exampleDifference in middleware BLEfiles structure in CubeIDE .Image attached.The NO RTOS project shows all BLE files 'togehter' , without .h filesThe RTOS project keeps them in the original file...

0693W00000ANmG8QAL.png
DS.4 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I fix failure to remove .elf file?

Hello,I'm relatively new to embedded development and have been taking a driver development course that uses STM32CubeIDE. The the board I am using is STM32F407VG Discovery Kit. Basically, I have been creating multiple src main files to test out my dr...

AMark.1 by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos