STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM32CubeIDE crash on Linux.

I've installed the STM32CubeIDE on MX Linux in both versions (Generic and Debian Linux). Every installation crashes first after the search for targets. After some tries the software found successful the parts. Then I have crashes after the normal sta...

HHoop by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE / GCC Flash code placement... How to split the program into more than one flash sector and leave a 16K sector empty in-between ? STM32F446

Where might I find the information to do something like this ? Need to make good use of flash space and would like to keep one of the 16K sectors for updatable calibration data.I would think this would be one solely in the linker script but evidentl...

constant data structure can't be watched

I have a project which use STM32H743ZI, and i have a data structure#define APP_MODULE_MAJOR (INT8U)0x01 /*!< Major version of the APP module */ #define APP_MODULE_MINOR (INT8U)0x01 /*!< Minor version of the APP module */ ...

0693W00000BdfiQQAR.png
MFawzy by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to enable Segger debugger in STM32CubeIDE v1.1.0

I created STM IDE project from the scratch. I'm using STM32H742Zi Nucleo board. When I configure the debugger I have only two options , all to them are ST-LINK debugger. See attached picture.This features worked flawlessly in Atollic True Studio.The ...

MMagl by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE drives me crazy at the moment...

Hello,Right now the IDE is driving me crazy: I've written an include in my project, made requred/mandatory entry in project settings (see the attachement), and get the error message "No such file or directory" when I compile the project.I've checked ...

Resolved! STM32H7 will not fit in region `RAM', wrong RAM location

I am using the STM32H753VIHX. I have a large amount of data that does not all fit in RAM. I am trying to allocate some of it to the other RAM such as RAM_D2 and RAM_D3. I seem unable to. Below is the error message I am gettingc:\st\stm32cubeide_1.6.1...

emwp by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos