STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Timeout downloading software packages

When trying to create a new project with the NUCLEO-G474RE board I regularly get the error in the attached image. The project then consists of only the .ioc file and Cube crashes when trying to generate code.Note that I have no issues creating a proj...

Matt1234 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to set up a breakpoint monitoring an address?

Hey all,I'm trying to verify register values in my project, as per this link: https://www.freertos.org/Debugging-Hard-Faults-On-Cortex-M-Microcontrollers.htmlI'm attempting to open the break point window in the debugger, and manually define an execut...

QHa.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Is there a way to setup configMAX_SYSCALL_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY in freeRTOS on a STM32G0 ? It seems that this config is not available in STM32Cube Environnement and in freeRTOS port code

I am starting a new project on STM32G070KB and I want to use freeRTOS.Problem that I have is that the configMAX_SYSCALL_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY seems to be gone from the port !I use the latest STM32CubeIDE with the 1.4.1 firmware package for STM32G070KBPr...

WGend.15 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE 1.6.1 inactive code bug

Not sure where to report this.I have recently upgraded to OSX Big Sur and also to STM32CubeIDE 1.6.1Not sure when this issue started, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a problem before, and it does NOT happen on my Eclipse 2020-06 installation.Restarted, reb...

JHans.6 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Code changes not being used in debug mode

Hi all, I am very new to this software so hopefully this is a silly question that is easily answered.I keep running into an issue where I can make a change in the editor, build the project and then look at the code step by step in debug mode, however...

0693W00000BcOAAQA3.png
RMyer.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos