STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Open existing projects via command line

Hi Guys,we have a document management system in our company.There we store all kinds of project related files like 2D drawings,3D designs/assemblies, test reports, datasheets etc..A quite useful feature is to click on whatever document and thesystem ...

This is a STM32CubeIDE question, or GCC issue regarding the inline asm() and a cortex m4. rdhi and rdlo must be different for UMULL instruction, but not for the SMULL instruction for some reason.

I need to inline some simple functions for a reverb pedal project, but ran into a bug regarding the reuse of registers and the 'umull' and 'smull' instruction. I am using a cortex M4 with a single cycle UMULL so, I should be able to use the same reg...

TModj.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TrustZone Blink_My_LED example HAL_SD_Init error

Just starting with STM32 on STM32L562 DK using CubeIDE and trying example in video. Debugger halts on error trying to initialize SD card, which is not used in this project. From the video it looks like MX_SDMMC1_SD_Init() is called there too.if (HAL_...

MSher.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem adding source file to STM32CubeIDE project I can add a .cpp file containing a trivial test function to the Core/Src folder, 'build' seems to process it ok but can not acces this from another source file.

Declaring external function in main.c causes no errorextern plus_one (int) ; // Causes no problembut from within main () int x = plus_one (2); // causes build to fail11:20:23 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project TemplateL432KC_DM...

JFree.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Nucleo L476RG: Debugger Connection Lost I try uploading a blank project and receive a message saying the debugger connection is lost. I tried 5 different USB Mini Cables and uploaded successfully to a completely different Nucleo Board (H745ZI-Q).

This is the message I receive when debugging for the STM32 Nucleo L476RG Board:STMicroelectronics ST-LINK GDB server. Version 5.8.0Copyright (c) 2020, STMicroelectronics. All rights reserved.Starting server with the following options:    Persistent M...

SMaci.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE hangs when starting configurator

Shortly after starting CubeIDE, if I open a .ioc file, the IDE starts the configurator, but then hangs with the pinout window incomplete and one processor core running 100% indefinitely. I am running CubeIDE 1.6.1 under Ubuntu Linux 18.04.5 on a 2-c...

TJack.2 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos