STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! No such file or directory ?

Hi guys! I have a trouble about STMCubeIDE, I installed and created a project, Later, I received this two error ; c:\st\stm32cubeide_1.8.0\stm32cubeide\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-stm32.9-2020-q2-update.win32_2.0.0.20...

bnymntrz by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Weird STMCubeIDE debug behavior - global structs showing up as all zeros but the code acts as it they are populated with data as they should be!

I have a project on an STM32F4 that consists of a Bootloader and Main application. Both of these apps read an external Flash to retrieve configuration data. The Bootloader is looking to see if Main had previously uploaded new FW to the Flash and if...

MStra.3 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STCUBE hogs whole screen width

Hello,I run an a laptop with an additional screen at the side. stcube starts up hogging all the available with and exact the middle, where there is a gap. Most other application behave more sensible. I would appreciate if stcube would do so too.

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE Black Theme Problem

I don't find any options to change the font color for some files like linker scripts (for C/C++ Files it's ok). It's very difficult to read the file and i would like to use the dark theme.Same thing for not included code : Maybe one of you is aware o...

0693W00000HoeQSQAZ.png 0693W00000Hof5QQAR.png
AdrienC by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to import an External Tools configuration?

I have created a configuration for use of an external tool (PCLint) and successfully ran the tool in my STM IDE. I exported that configuration and got the .launch file, but now other developers on my team want to run the same external tool configurat...

AO'Do.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

SDMMC on H7 using CubeIDE 1.8.0

Has anyone else had problems with the SDMMC peripheral on the H7 since the CubeIDE 1.8.0 Update. I have some old projects I went back to that had previously used this peripheral and now when mounting the SD Card I get a FR_NO_FILESYSTEM error. I have...

Jaboop by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to input these instruments?

I tested the example "WiFiBasics" came from STM32CubeIDE on discovery board "B-U585I-IoT02A". The .elf file has been downloaded into board through STM32CubeProg, and when I opened PuTTY as it was told in example's "README", these was prompted:https:/...

MQi.1 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to convert MyLibName.a to MyLibName.bin?

Hello guys.I have an interesting project where I need to load user applications (binaries) from external flash memory (FATFS) into RAM and run them from there. Also, I want to use a static library (let's call it libAPI.a for example) that should be a...

0693W00000HnxjfQAB.png 0693W00000HnxkiQAB.png
Oleksandr by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos