STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

How to input these instruments?

I tested the example "WiFiBasics" came from STM32CubeIDE on discovery board "B-U585I-IoT02A". The .elf file has been downloaded into board through STM32CubeProg, and when I opened PuTTY as it was told in example's "README", these was prompted:https:/...

MQi.1 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to convert MyLibName.a to MyLibName.bin?

Hello guys.I have an interesting project where I need to load user applications (binaries) from external flash memory (FATFS) into RAM and run them from there. Also, I want to use a static library (let's call it libAPI.a for example) that should be a...

0693W00000HnxjfQAB.png 0693W00000HnxkiQAB.png
Oleksandr by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE has a file containing viruses?

After we installed the STM32 Cube IDE program version 1.8.0 (the installation file is downloaded from STM site), our company Anti Virus software has detected that the program contains virus.From the report of the Anti Virus program, the file contains...

HNguy.18 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos