STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! STM32F103 - Empty DMA buffer from ADC conversion

Hi Everyone, Probably a bit long question, but I try to give as much details as possible. Thank you in advance for your time!I am trying to trigger the ADC1 on a STM32F103C8T6 using a timer. The ADC uses the DMA and once the conversion is completed, ...

I just want to try to write something in any particular flash memory address, using stm32cube ide, I am using these two functions for read and write as I mention above when I compile my code its compile successfully but I see my address 0x0807F800 blank

nt32_t Flash_Write_Data (uint32_t StartPageAddress, uint32_t *Data, uint16_t numberofwords){ static FLASH_EraseInitTypeDef EraseInitStruct; uint32_t PAGEError; int sofar=0;  /* Unlock the Flash to enable the flash control register access ************...

Amour.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setup a fixed address for global variable

I am need to set a fixed address for global variable1. For several variables.2. For several const variable.I have tried to search information and examples on this matter, but was unsatisfied.I am using STM32F413VGTX, STM32CubeIDEThere is two ID files...

Ecohe by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't find makefile

I am trying to run examples from the StmCubeF3 directory. I dbl click the project file and STM32CubeIDE comes up. When I try to build an error message states the makefile is not in the path. An ST document suggested moving my examples to a top leve...

John Hite by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which IDE to use for Nucleo boards?

I found nothing so far in product description or user manual for the Nucleo 144 (Nucleo-F303ZE) that specifies an IDE. When I tried to run an STM32CubeF3 example on the STM32CubeIDE it said the files were Nucleo type and needed to be converted. Is th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to build Nucleo 144 projects?

Greetings,I just received a Nucleo-F303ZE aka Nucleo-144. The card says there would be code and examples on the NUCLEO-F303ZE page: https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/nucleo-f303ze.htmlThat page said I might also like: STM32CubeF3. I downloaded t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have stm32H74Zi chip and is running in 64Mhz clock speed and have scaled down the speed to 32Mhz for APB1 (I2C peripheral) using clock divider. Want to know how TIMINGR value is working with both the frequencies (32 and 64Mhz at APB1 peripheral).

Using clock divider(/2) scaled down the APB1 peripheral clock speed to 32Mhz. Now I have different TIMINGR values for for each of 32 and 64MHz clock speed at APB1. I tried 32MHz TIMINGR value for 64MHz clock speed and it worked.I want to know how the...

Umahe.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos