STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this minor release: Fixed issue when install OpenSTLinux MP2 plugin from OpenSTLinux r...

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! HAL_SPI_Transmit() API

I observed the data on both MOSI and MISO on logic analyzer, even when I use only one of the HAL_SPI_Transmit() or HAL_SPI_Receive(), why?

RS009 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer Cascade with STM32F411. Bug of F411 MCU?

Hi, there!Please help me !!!​I am testing Timer cascading with F411 Back pill on STM32CubeIDE.​TIM2 [Master] ---> TIM5 (or TIM9) [Slave]​There is no description on Periphral Interconnect Matrix feature in the STM32F4 manual (RM390), but I found the...

KAJIK.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I get a firmware for STEVAL-DPSLLCK1?

Hi, I am seung-woo.I bought two STEVAL-DPSLLCK1. How can I get a firmware for STEVAL-DPSLLCK1?In, STSW-DPSLLCK1 - STM32F334 full bridge LLC firmware package for STEVAL-DPSLLCK1 - STMicroelectronicsI was download "en.stsw-dpsllck1.zip". However, in th...

Sbaek.1 by Associate
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clear Pinouts Function in STM32CubeID

Hello, I am new and I am starting to program the STM32 with the help of the Nucleo 144 board and STM32CubeID.If I do a Clear Pinouts from the IDE, all the micro pins turn gray. I understand that they lose their configuration, including the TCK and TM...

Jgarc.11 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with running L152 discovery board + example.

I flashed the STM32 L152 discovery board with Cube IDE. I assume that if I run/debug the project with board plugged in, it will automatically upload the firmware. However, it shows as File download completeTime elapsed during download operation: 00:0...

ESHEE.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I calculate an approximate IWDG window ?

Development Board: Nucleo-L476RG.IDE version: STM Cube IDE 1.11.0For the system watchdog timer, there's an equation(attached.) Is there an equivalent equation for the IWDG ?Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks

mm.51 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Autocomplete (Content Assist) with any character

The current IDE does not open autocomplete automatically which is frustrating moving from "IntelliJ IDEA" to "Eclipse" it's not like the IDE is incapable of this, this is a working feature allowed for JAVA code just not C/C++In Cube IDE,Eclipse > Pre...

HBegn.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos