STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this minor release: Fixed issue when install OpenSTLinux MP2 plugin from OpenSTLinux r...

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Autocomplete (Content Assist) with any character

The current IDE does not open autocomplete automatically which is frustrating moving from "IntelliJ IDEA" to "Eclipse" it's not like the IDE is incapable of this, this is a working feature allowed for JAVA code just not C/C++In Cube IDE,Eclipse > Pre...

HBegn.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do I enable SWV in my STM32Cube ide?

I am trying to use SWV viewer but in Debugger option, there is no SWV options available. Is it because of some faulty pin configuration? Because i ran a blink led program and it's working fine. Just the SWV, i cannot enable.

0693W00000Y7ZK6QAN.png
RShre.2 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong stack pointer for STM32F103C8

When creating a new project in the STM32CubeIDE for a STM32F103C8 (64k flash, 20k ram), the generated linker-script contains:/* Highest address of the user mode stack */ _estack = ORIGIN(RAM) + (LENGTH(RAM) / 2); /* end of "RAM" Ram type memory */   ...

ASeib.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exceptions in logs.

Following exceptions occur very often while using STM32CubeIDE:Message: Unhandled event loop exceptionjava.lang.NullPointerException at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.buildconsole.BuildConsoleManager.lambda$1(BuildConsoleManager.java:412) at org.eclipse...

HTD by Senior III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G0 bought with level 2 protection

Hi all, I'm new to this STM32 community.I have a small problem: I bought some STM32G0P0.. for my project, also making the PCB and the rest. But after soldering the various components, I try to program one and see that the level 2 protection is active...

0693W00000WIxGqQAL.png 0693W00000WIxHFQA1.png