STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

Resolved! Login to st.com website fails

I want to download STM32CubeIDE debian version to my laptop. When I click Get Software-->Accept-->Login/Register I get the error " SORRY, PAGE NOT FOUND " . You can see the details at the picture I attached

0693W00000NrUleQAF.png

Post-generation hook in STM32CubeIDE

In our workflow around the code generation and building firmware using STM32CubeIDE, we have certain manual steps after code generation.Is there a place to hook in a script to be run after code generation completes? Similar to the "Build Steps" which...

JKut by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with HAL_Init, my board, or my code?

Hello! I'm using an STM32L4R5ZI board and was running some low power code to put the board in Standby and the board was getting stuck in the clock init section. I would restart the board, it would run HAL_Init (where I assume it would reset the sta...

JayDev by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Task failed while connect to the server..

I am working on STM32h753zi board i have one main task with the size of 3K inside that i was calling 6 tasks.Task 1 - 5K Normal priorityTask 2 - 1K Normal priorityTask 3 - 2K Normal priorityTask 4 - 2K Normal priorityTask 5 - 1K Normal priorityTask 6...

AFaya.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos