STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Linker error using static library

Hello,I use an open source projet (open62541 on github) to get OPC-UA implementation over lwip.When my projet is compiled with open62541 source code, it's works without error.But the 2 files generated 'open62541.c' and 'open62541.h' are very big (aro...

thln47 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do we check code coverage on STM32?

I am using STM32L4 for my application and I want to do code coverage on my controller to see how it performs. How can I do that? Is there any tool or is there any in-built feature in STM32CubeIDE which I can use?

SBhon.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Display problem in the IDE with #if and #ifdef

Hello, I am working on a project with a dual core processor (H7) and I have some display problems in my IDE (STM32CubeIDE v1.9.0). For example, I added the LWIP part to my board with #define LWIP_IPV4 1 and #define LWIP_DHCP 1.When I am in debug mode...

MA4 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L476 comparator constantly generates an interrupt

Hi. I configured comparator with neccessary settings using CubeIDE and LL library and got next generated piece of code: COMP_InitStruct.PowerMode = LL_COMP_POWERMODE_HIGHSPEED; COMP_InitStruct.InputPlus = LL_COMP_INPUT_PLUS_IO1; COMP_InitStruct....

ARa.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed to enable Live Expressions. Connection failed

Can't enter into the debug mode on the development branch, but when I switch to master branch I can normally use the debugger. Difference between master and dev branch is minimal, and projects settings and debugging configuration is the same. I've tr...

0693W00000UoXLHQA3.png 0693W00000UoXK5QAN.png
DCind.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos