STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM32H735G-DK: Device in lock up state, possibly "read and debug" protected. Use monitor commands to remove the protection // Failed to execute MI command: load

HelloI have:1. STM32CubeIDE (Version: 1.10.1, Build: 12716_20220707_0928)2. STM32H735G-DK boardI have tried running a demo from TouchGFX app (4.20) and it flashes and run well, but I have a problem with running 'FreeRTOS' example created in 'Example ...

VBout.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Expression stopped working "Failed to evaluate expression" For 2 years I have been using STM32CubeIDE debugging with Live Expression view without any problems. Starting Oct 2022 I only get "Failed to...."

This only happens to new variables added to my C code after Oct 2022. "Old" variables still work fine. When I add failing variables to the "Expression" tab I get "Error: Multiple errors reported". Reported are: Multiple errors reported.1) Failed to e...

wvan .1 by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! __UNALIGNED_UINT32_READ causes Unaligned Hardfault [solved]

I have trouble with sporadic Hardfaults and I tracked it down to some unaligned access in the USB routines. Although the code uses the macro __UNALIGNED_UINT32_READ, the STM32 will still causes the Hardfault for unaligned addresses. So I looked at th...

SFahr by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Issue on Semihosting on CUBE IDE

Salutations for all.I programmed my CUBE IDE on Debug Mode by the recipe-> https://community.st.com/s/article/how-to-use-semihosting-with-stm32cubeide-and-stm32. It Works.But when I STOP the running program on CUBE IDE the TARGET STOP the program eit...

JSILV.2 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE 1.10.1 Does'nt open

Hello , am writing on this forum because i got a problem , and was wondering if anyone could help me . Ive installed STM32CubeIDE 1.10.1 on my pc (windows 10) but am unable to open it for some reason , ive tried looking on youtube ''stm32cubeide dose...

AGrom.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos