cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to updates STM32cube IDE to 1.14 (No repository)

ABatt.1
Senior

Hi to all,

my STM32CubeIDE 1.12 installation does not complete the update to version 1.14.
During the update the error returns:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=STM32CubeIDE, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,javax.annotation,1.3.5.v20230504-0748

In this condition I noticed that the projects generated with the MX cube are not loaded or opened in the IDE (the cubeMX has been updated). I don't know if the two things are connected.
Do you have any suggestions ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Suggestion: It's generally easier to download and run installer of the new version. Remove the old version or keep it, several versions can coexist side-by-side. Whether this seems "right" or not, we have our own work to do. Let ST use their time to debug their update procedure.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Suggestion: It's generally easier to download and run installer of the new version. Remove the old version or keep it, several versions can coexist side-by-side. Whether this seems "right" or not, we have our own work to do. Let ST use their time to debug their update procedure.

Hi Pavel,

I removed old version and installed the new one. Now every thing seems work, also old project.

Thanks you!