STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE dark mode preprocessor highlighting bug

I'm running STM32CubeIDE on a Ubuntu 18.04 system. I've switched it to dark mode for programming, but any "#if" preprocessor directives in the code have a light background. Which, makes it impossible to read. I've looked through all the properties on...

AHend by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Is STM32CubeIde compatible with Windows 11?

I have to buy a new laptop (HP Pavilion 14-dv2003nl) and it is installed Windows 11. In some old questions (1 year ago) I read that developers of ST haven't yet produced a supported version for Windows 11, but it could work anyway. Is there someone t...

Zenk91 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need to recompile and download project for automated test(With tool modified .cproject). What is the command line option to generate makefile? Please let me know the exact exe in the installation and how to call it. I am using STMCubeIDE1.8.0.

Hi,My automated test scripts runs over the weekend with multiple builds and different folder structures, which are downloaded and tested. I edit the .cproject for the paths and settings but I would like to autogenerate the makefile from command line ...

SMott.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

"#warning "FPU is not initialized"??? (Version: 1.9.0)

A warning called be ST generate source code remebers me,I have do solve the "FPU is not initialized"-problem.I haven't decided , wether I use or use not the FPU,but I haven't found any information, what I have to do when I use the FPU or use it not?C...

ULehm.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Defining variable in assembly with STM32CubeIDE

I want to define a variable in assembly code and write it in R0 whit this code:__asm__( " var1 DD #123 \n" " ldr.w r0, =var1 \n" );but I have this error when compiling: "Error: bad instruction `var1 DD 123'"The compiler doesn't know...

Slh by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! C++20 syntax is not being supported by STM32CubeIDE

I'm writing C++ code wih STM32CubeIDE. Version of IDE is 1.11.0 and it comes with arm-none-eabi-g++ version 10.3-2021.10 . The compiler has some of C++20 features and I'm using them in the code.The problem is some of them are not recognized by the ID...

0693W00000Y8JPbQAN.png 0693W00000Y8JQUQA3.png 0693W00000Y8JW3QAN.png
navidcity by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why systick timer interruption is occurring correctly on a nucleoboard debug session but it is never ocurring when the same fw is on a same mcu based custom board?

I am stucked 4 days at HAL_systickInit part of a code that was generated by Cube MX. I'm using:CubeIDE 1.6.1HAL drivers firmware layerFreeRTOS Middleware Nucleo-F207zgCustom pcb (very simple circuit board --> write and read GPIO from 32pin connector ...

genisuvi by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos