STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! std::string causing compilation errors

Hi, I'm writing a simple uart controlled oscillator.However when Including std::string, basic_string.h and stl_iterator.h causes several errors.it almost looks like something is not included, like remove_const_t add_const_t etc..In these errors, GLIB...

I am using Nucleo STM32F767ZI board. I am making a custom HID application. I am able to send data to game controller, if I use while(1) loop in the main function. But unable to send data using interrupt/polling method. tried to write and send buffer in Ou

I am using Nucleo STM32F767ZI board. I am making a custom HID application. I am able to send data to game controller, if I use while(1) loop in the main function. But unable to send data using interrupt/polling method. tried to write and send buffer ...

ATamb.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! L432KC - Encoder not counting?

I am trying to use a Nucleo L432KC board's hardware timers with a rotary encoder. Specifically I am trying to use TIM1, pins PA8 (D9) and PA9 (D1). I was originally hoping to use PlatformIO and the gianni-carbone/STM32encoder library, but when I coul...

HMorg.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE Linker Query

Hi, I am planning to use the STM32L433VC processor in low power. I am planning to use SRAM2 for some data as this is preserved in low power mode. I have installed the latest STM32 CubeIDE on my laptop, and looking at the linker file it has the below ...

When I inported the project created in different PC and worked there, the error "program nullgcc not found in PATH" occurs on my PC and cannot build it. How can I fix this problem?

I also saw the similar problem "arm-none-eabi-gcc not found in PATH". I fixed this by changing the plugin path, but for nullgcc I'm not sure which path needs to be changed. I already changed some suspicious pathes. I may not have the program.

nWata.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configure a CMake Project for the H757I-Eval

Hi, I am trying Visual Studios' new feature of importing an STM32CubeIDE Project (making it a CMake Project) and have a problem:Visual Studio Import Feature only works with single-core boards, and unfortunately, I only have dual-core boards;Anyways.....

0693W00000aIa7NQAS.png
nnoK by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos