STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Feasibility of a project on nucleo stm32h7 platform

The objective is to visualize the response of a device to a series of pulses of different durations.The number of pulses, their duration and their frequency are given as an indication and can be adapted.I want to acquire several identical pulses to i...

Alban48 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 Discovery ST-LINK error

I was just uploading the code without having any issue and after the new update of Cube IDE it just does not recognise the ST-LINK of the Discovery board (STM32F469). I attach the images. I tried to reset the board but can do it via ST-LINK Utility. ...

error_1.PNG error_2.PNG ERROR_3.PNG
Enekkk by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE suddently stop to Debug and Run

Hi there, I'm facing a problem with Cube IDE (ver. 1.13.0). Completely out of nowhere, it stopped letting me debug or run the code. When I click the buttons, I can see in the bottom right corner that it tries to launch the debugger, but it stops at L...

SScar.2 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32G031 SPI read problems

i am using the STM32G031 and the SPI1 port. i have used the SPI port many times on various STM32F devices. I have found some of the STM32G devices have odd behavior. Today i have a strange problem i am running 16 bit SPI1 and when i observe the wavef...

Resolved! STM32CUBEIDE: Won't start.

STM32CubeIDE 1.9.0 has been working fine, until tonite. I started it and after it asked which workspace it acted like it was loading but never went anywhere. I killed it, removed the .lock file and restarted and the same thing except it's now exiti...

michvhf by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos