cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDE 1.15.1 login error on Windows 11

miga
Associate II

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 login error, although Check Connection shows "green" in the "Firmware Updater". Because of the Login error I cannot Install "STM32CubeU0 Firmware Package V1.0.0 / 12-February-2024".

I have seen in the Forum, that this kind of error has been around for a while, and even with this (for the time being) latest version of STM32CubeIDE.

If some of you fellows have working ideas, please let me know!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
miga
Associate II

Hello Semer and Jacob WooDruff

On Friday 17-May-2024 I sent the email text below to notification@communitymailer.st.com, as a response, after the error disappeared without my interference...

Hello Semer,

Thanks a lot for your help, 😊
the issue on your server seems to have fixed my errors, and I can login and have installed the
"STM32CubeU0 Firmware Package V1.0.0 / 12-February-2024"!

How can I tell the community that you solved the bug?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
alesve
Associate

I have same problem. Any solutions?

Ales

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @miga 

First let me thank you for posting.

I need to ask if your PC is connected via a proxy. If it's the case, are CubeIDE's Network settings well set.
Check this article for more details : How to set the network connection parameters for S... - STMicroelectronics Community

KR,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Semer CHERNI,

thank you for your answer!

I have already tried similar methods over and over again since yesterday.

1. Use System Proxy Parameters for STM32CubeMX:
     I actually get "green" Check Connection with the default Settings in Direct, Manual & Native, Network Connection Settings, and also Refreshed the SW! If the "Connection Check" is working properly, this should be an indication of that there is a connection, but the error is somewhere else.
  2. Install packages while offline:
    There is a problem during load "From Local", as shown in the snipped picture below:

Screenshot 2024-05-16 121707.png

Hello @miga 

Was you able to connect to your account on st web site to download the package?
STMicroelectronics: Our technology starts with you

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

miga
Associate II

Hello Semer CHERNI,

thanks again for answering!

In my Edge browser I am currently writing this message, and was thus able to log into the ST community.

I was also able to find and download "en.stm32cubeu0-v1-0-0.zip" from
https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stm32cubeu0.html#tools-software,
and tried to install it from my "Downloads" directory. The bad result was in the snippet picture I posted abowe.

(I was even able to unpack the ZIP.)

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @miga 

I need you to make some other tests.
Could you try with STM32CubeMX as standalone application.
If the same behavior is faced, could you send me the STM32CubeMX log file found under .stm32cubemx folder.

KR,
Semer.

Hello Semer,

thanks for your assistance!

I could fetch and install STM32CubeMX, and got the same errors when trying local package installation and login. The log file is attached below.

KR,
Michael

Jacob WOODRUFF
ST Employee

Hi All,

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance. We'll contact you directly.

Regards,
Jake

ST Support

miga
Associate II

Hello Semer and Jacob WooDruff

On Friday 17-May-2024 I sent the email text below to notification@communitymailer.st.com, as a response, after the error disappeared without my interference...

Hello Semer,

Thanks a lot for your help, 😊
the issue on your server seems to have fixed my errors, and I can login and have installed the
"STM32CubeU0 Firmware Package V1.0.0 / 12-February-2024"!

How can I tell the community that you solved the bug?