STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM32 Cube IDE Update Not Working

Hi, I am working on a collaborative project. Someone sent me a new version using an updated version of STM32Cube IDE, and now the .IOC throws an error when I try to open it:To fix this, I try running Help > Check For Updates, but this gives me the fo...

image.png image (1).png Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 5.40.10 PM.png
EPala.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

NetX client is getting stuck

Hi, I am facing some strange issue of Suspended NetX client while receiving TCP packet from Server running from Ubuntu PC. I am attaching screenshot where App TCP thread and Main Ip Instance are getting suspended all of a sudden or if I give a break...

Nitin by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

run inference of array input and serial port

I'm trying to run inference of Onnx model. I tried to use the manual 'How to run locally a c-model'. in all the guides I found the input for the network is one number in my case the input is array of[1][32][101].I want to inference the array once so ...

audi by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TSC Groups on L432KC

Hey there,I'm just getting started with touch sensing on the STM32L432KC, therefore I wondered about the following: I can just see "Group 2" in System Core > TSC (See picture). "Group 2" implicates, that there is a "Group 1".Is there also a "Group 1"...

akarger_0-1691575078199.png
akarger by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32 lwip tcp server error

I was going to make a lwip tcp server that was implemented in cube mx on cubeI get an initialization error, but I can't see it on tube mx, but it worked, so I wanted to ask how I can fix this to get rid of the errorPlease tell me howThe part where th...

ark2 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

remap routine in SRAM for Bootloader

Hi,I need to remap my code in SRAM for my custom Bootloader.This to be able to erase the flash dedicated to Bootloader when the Bootloader itself needs to be update.I used __attribute__ ((section(".RamFunc"))) on the functions declaration in my code....

DAUSILI by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to resolve " failed to execute MI command" error?

Hi, I wanted to just blink and LED as a test for an STM32F429 discovery board, but it just wont work and i've exhausted my options for attempts, clearing the flash doesnt work, neither does chainging the USB cable or changing the debugger configurati...

0693W00000QMNAvQAP.png
AMat.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos