STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

STMStudio dwarf error

Hi all,I could follow the values of the variables in the programs I wrote with STMCubeide with StmStudio. But with the latest 1.13.0 update, StmStudio has started giving an error. The error is like this; "Dwarf error: wrong version number in complati...

GGokc.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32CubeIDE 1.8 problem

I recently experienced a situation where my Middlewares folder got deleted when opening a project in STM32CubeIDE 1.8, has anyone experienced something similar?

3mmer by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to convert a C project into C++ project?

Seems I cannot add cpp files to a sample project (NUCLEO-H723ZG HID_Standalone (USB_Host)) because the project is of C nature. How to convert it to C++, so the makefile and mk files are generated taking into account cpp files? I found https://communi...

Project not compilable on other computer

Hello dear ST CommunityI have my first real problem, unfortunately.Since we now want to work with multiple people on projects, we have now set up our git cleanly by only sharing the project files (no workspace). However, now I unfortunately have the ...

resea by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE, v1.13.0 compile warning

Hi,I just upgraded and migrated my project to CubeIDE v1.13.0, everything works fine with STM32H750 chip.But I found a compile warning in main.c which is belongs to generated code.Is it possible to fix this warning in the next version? Thanks!BRs,-En...

EnginLee_0-1689056385909.png