STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

VCPKG fails with STM32 VS Code Extension

Hi,Trying to get he new STM32 Extension working for VS Code and it is failing with> Using vcpkg executable at "/home/iwiseman/.vscode/extensions/ms-vscode.vscode-embedded-tools-0.7.0-linux-x64/assets/platform/linux-x64/vcpkg-glibc.app". > Using VCPK...

bibble235 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pointer to cyclic buffer at stm32H7A3

I am running ADC DMA in cyclic modeat STM32G474CET6  Im useingBuffer_Addr_At_Trigger[ ADC_Loop_Counter] = hdma_adc1.Instance->CNDTR;to read the pointer of the cyclic bufferIn the STM32H7 familyAn syntax error for CNDTRI can't find the appropriate reg...

hroze.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

NUCLEO-F756ZG ethernet CubeIDE configuration

Hello all!help needed! For last week I try to make UDP server on NUCLEO-F756ZG.I am stuck in the beginning...I can't configure my board to ping it.From reading old threads I understand that there was an issue with automatic ethernet configuration of ...

AKhar.5 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

XCore407i

Estoy tratando de iniciar con la board XCore407I, descargue el ide ST32CubeIDE pero quiero generar un nuevo proyecto en Board Selector no esta XCore407I.Que puedo hacer???