STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

unit tests STM32

Hello you,I'm currently struggling with unit tests and wanted to know if anyone has ever tried to integrate them into the stm32 ide or asked if this is even possible. I would also like to use mocks to test the whole thing without hardware. Please get...

_malloc_r trap

HiI suddenly have a strange trap, even if i go back to a working version in Git. Any Ideas? Thanks and cheers 

MFh1_0-1708792532241.png
MFäh.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to include <string.h>

So most all of code is building, then I went to add usage of strtok, which requires string.h.Unfortunately I get this really odd error.  Its claiming strncasecmp is redefined.   In file included from C:\ST\STM32CubeIDE_1.13.1\STM32CubeIDE\plugins\com...

Resolved! [STM32F411E-Discovery Board] HAL_RCC_OscConfig() always returns HSE_TIMEOUT while waiting for HSE to be ready and I can't figure out why. All peripherals are initialized to default Mode.

Using STM32CubeIDE v1.6.1 on MacOS 11.3.1Steps to reproduce:Create a new STM32 project.Board Selector -> Select STM32F411E-DiscoName project, leave everything else as default, hit finish.Initialize all peripherals with their default Mode? YesDebug as...

DNguy.9 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 5 kudos