STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

stm32 with stepper motor driver tmc2660

Hi ,in my project i was having a requirement  that the three stepper motors are need to work using STM32 -> TMC429 motion controller -> TMC2660.THE SPI communication between the TMC429 and MICROCONTROLLER is working, and verified. but in the case of ...

Resolved! Find out who is writing to memory address

Hi Is there a way to sort of set a breakpoint to figure out which part of my code is messing with a specific memory address in STM32CubeIDE?I've got this dynamically allocated address that keeps getting changed by something else in my code, and I'm t...

MFäh.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! One MCU type, multiple functionalities, one hex file

In a project there are multiple MCUs of the same type. Each of these must have the same software on it and decide at startup which role they take. Some pin definitions are common for all the MCUs (like clock, identification, communication,...) and ot...

stm32u575rit6 USB without Threadx

Hi!i am working with STM32U575RIT6,i want to read and write data through USB_OTG_FS (without threadx).i have externally added the middleware and usb device files (not generated files) to my project.i am facing a linker error,all the file paths and th...

usb_e1.png usb_e2.png usb_ne.png

Third Party library

Hello,  I am trying to compare a third party libraries size on my STM32 project.  Methodology  Firstly, i build a project without including a third party library and build it. Secondly i build a project after including a third party library and compa...

Hardik02_0-1709118846997.png Hardik02_1-1709118854451.png Hardik02_2-1709118877055.png
Hardik02 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM32F103RET7

While testing the code, checked the local and global variables in live expression but it showed " failed to evaluate". and the variables are not refreshing continuously. but if I put a breakpoint it shows the values.

only 1 hardware breakpoint aviable

hello all,I'm working with a stm32g051 under cubeIDE 1.13.2all is ok until yesterday evening (nothing good happens at works after 8PM)I can't set more than one HW Break point (limit should be 4) as it takes by default one HW BP for beginning main()as...

oga by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE doesn't start first time after being installed

1. Yesterday I downloaded CubeIDE 1.14.0 for Linux Mint Cinnamon 21.22. Today I installed it and I tried to run it from the graphical app launcher3. It asked me for the workspace's name. I gave it a one. This window was closed4. Nothing happen, reall...

XR.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos