STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

Resolved! CubeIDE highlight selected text

I am definitely in favor of this feature which I am used to with Notepad++ (which they call Smart Highlighting In All Views).If choise Match caseIs it possible to configure CubeIDE to highlight selected text (part of a word), change the Match case of...

1_Notepad.JPG 2_Notepad.JPG 3_Notepad.JPG 4_Notepad.JPG

Resolved! FSMC configuration for 100pin footprint

Hello,I would like to implement a 64 Mbit PSRAM for the MCU F207VGT6 with a 100 pin footprint.There are 22-bit address pins and 16-bit wide data pins on required by the IS66WVE4M PSRAM.How can I configure this MCU in CubeIDE?  It is shown that Data/A...

nanjun by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Target not found in STM32CubeIDE.

Target not found in STM32CubeIDE.When I try to write to the STM MCU from STM32cubeIDE, the following error message is displayed and the MCU cannot be recognized.「Target no device foundError in initializing ST-LINK device.Reasn: No device found on tar...

yyuyu by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Compilation error

Hello,sorry to ask you, I am not a programming professional, but a user on a particular project. As long as everything goes well it's perfect but when I have a problem it becomes complicated for me.I'm trying to compile a code after having customized...

error compil.png
franck42 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! FPU is not initialized

/********************************************************************************* @file : main.c* @author : Auto-generated by STM32CubeIDE* @brief : Main program body******************************************************************************* @at...

richi_0-1702809778757.png
richi by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos