STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Exchange strings between Server and Node

Hi everyone,I have built two custom ​boards (One server and and one node) and my application requires that the server and client communicate with each other and exchange the following parameters.A name in stringDate day and time.​The server will send...

AKetc by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I-CUBE-LRWAN Software Expansion 1.3.0 Does not work

I have loaded SE 1.3.0 out of the box (only changed app and dev ids) onto a Nucleo board, and after a few uplinks (data) the loraserver does not send a downlink confirmation, as if the fcnt is incorrect. In fact the fCnt is OK. It could be that the M...

GChis by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Writing a program to the controller

Hi). I made a minimal design for STM32WB55 on board. This board has 3 program pads. There ara GND, SWDIO, SWCLK. Сontroller current is 11mA at the factory program. I try to flash the controller using these contacts, but nothing works. I use ST_LINK (...

Sasha2 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos