STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cannot flash nucleo_wb55rg using west.

I get this errorc:\Users\sabdalla\zephyrproject\zephyrproject\zephyr>west flash-- west flash: rebuildingninja: no work to do.-- west flash: using runner pyocd-- runners.pyocd: Flashing file: C:/Users/sabdalla/zephyrproject/zephyrproject/zephyr/build/...

SAbda by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is the difference between STM32WB55 and ES32WB55?

Hi, I have two types of MCUs that I am building a board with. One is labeled as STM32WB55, while the other one is ES32WB55. Is there any difference between the two? I could not find any information on the ES32 chip in my Googling. I am having trouble...

e.li1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_SAI_Receive_DMA doesn't start the DMA

Platform: STM32WB55 discovery board connected to I2S codec.My mission: To receive data from the codec using DMA transfer.Calling to HAL_SAI_Receive function returns the data correctly so I guess that everything is configured correctly.When calling to...

ELaha by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos